Greater Memphis, TN EV Charger Installation
Certified EV Charger Installer in Greater Jackson, Mississippi
If you’ve bought an electric vehicle or plan to buy an EV for your next car, you will need a reliable place to charge it. Everything L.E.D. offers EV charger installation as a certified EV charger installer. Our team has extensive knowledge and industry experience to provide quality EV charger installation, repair, and service to ensure you always have access to reliable EV charging.
If you need an EV charger installed or service for your existing charger, call (888) 837-3704 for unsurpassed service.
Highly Trained & Professionals
Top Installer in the Region
The popularity of electric vehicles continues to grow due to rising gas prices and concerns about the environment and dependence on fossil fuels. Of course, you need a reliable and efficient method of charging your vehicle. Depending on public charging stations is neither convenient nor affordable, so charging your vehicle at home allows you to get the greatest benefit from owning an electric vehicle.
EV chargers used in residential homes include Level 1 and Level 2 chargers. The level 1 charger comes with the electric vehicle and can be plugged into any outlet. At first glance, that sounds easy and convenient. However, these chargers are very slow, with only four miles per hour of charging. This is insufficient to meet the needs of most drivers.
Since nobody has all day to sit around waiting for the car to charge, many drivers opt for installing a level 2 EV charger at home. Upgrading to a level 2 charger allows you to fully charge your vehicle in less than half the time it would take for a level 1 charger.
Home EV charger installation offers benefits that include:
- Faster charging: Using a level 2 EV charger at home can fully charge your vehicle in three to eight hours.
- Money savings: Public charging stations are great when you are on the go but using a public charger all the time would get quite expensive compared to the cost of electricity at home.
- Convenience: You can’t beat the convenience of your car charging while you are cooking dinner, hanging out with your family, or sleeping.
- Saving time: Having a charger at home allows you to avoid wasting time waiting for your vehicle to charge at a public station.
- Safer charging: There are two safety concerns with using public charging stations. Some have concerns about the safety of being in an unknown area to charge their vehicles. Another concern is the quality of the equipment. When you charge your car at home, you know the equipment is well maintained.
Level 2 EV charger installation requires a 240v circuit. Always leave the installation to a certified and experienced professional to ensure the work is completed safely and up to code. Once your charger is installed, you can keep it working reliably with regular inspections and repairs when something goes wrong.
At Everything L.E.D., we offer free estimates on EV charger installation in Greater Memphis, TN. We can evaluate the work that is needed to install your charging station, discuss the options for chargers, and provide you with a free estimate for the cost of your installation.
Give us a call at (888) 837-3704 for EV charger installation, repair, or service.
Great service and communication from start to finish. I highly recommend the team at Everything L.E.D.- Past Customer
Protecting your home is a top to bottom job. Contact our team and find out how we can keep your home and family safe.